Street l Kaleidoscope
Or 10 interest free payments from $9.99 with What's this?
Comfy for them, comfort for you.
- No-pinch, no-tears Fidlock® magnetic buckle
- Easy-on fit system grows with your child
- Designed for optimal bike seat posture
- Lightweight in-mould PC shell with protective EPS foam
- Eleven vents; bug nets on front intake vents
- The additional set of pads for adjustment as your child develops
- CPSC certified for one year and older
Step 1: Measurement
Measure the circumference of your head with a tape measure. Place the tape measure slightly above the ear and bring it across the mid forehead completely circling the head about 1 inch above the eyebrows. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest size. If you do not have a tape measure, use a string and measure it against a ruler. If a measurement falls in between a size, go up to the larger size.
Step 2: Try it on
Once you have determined your helmet size, try it on. The helmet should be worn level on the head and not slide or move freely when you roll your head from side to side. If this is the case, you have a helmet that is too large. Extra padding may help provide a better, more snug fit.
Step 3: Proper fit
Be sure the front of the helmet lays just above your eyebrows and that the back of the helmet does not touch the nape of your neck. The chin strap should fit snug but not too tight to cause discomfort or choking. Securely fasten the chin strap and try to roll the helmet off your head. If the skin on your forehead moves slightly, you have a good fit. Feel free to mix and match pad set sizes to achieve the best fit.