Nuna LEAF, inspired by the care free float of a leaf on a breeze.
The LEAF treats baby to a similarly mesmerizing ride. Our distinctive design–the only of its kind–was invented from baby’s point of view and works at playtime, lunchtime and mama’s chore time.
Whether it’s a motor-free ride to newborn dreamland, a wiggle party once they’re walking, or a crash pad after a hard day on the preschool playground, LEAF is both revolutionary and evolutionary—and endurance-tested up to a whopping 60 kg. That should keep them rocking out for years.
- •Smart Danish design
- •Elegant, serene design feels right at home in the living room
- •Use from newborn right through to 60 kgs (why 60 kg? Big kids love the motion too - they love to sit back relax and sway)
- •Babies love the smooth side to side rocking motion
- •No batteries required, no cords, no buzz, no noise
- •Easily locks stationary for feeding or playtime
- •Pops out of base for easy storage or quick trips
- •100 percent organic cotton insert is soft and light
- •Evolves with baby to big-kid size
- •Perfect angle for both playing and napping
- Recommended for reflux babies - Mum's have highly recommended this LEAF seat design as being suitable for a reflux baby. "The incline is perfect, the seat pads are easy to wash and best of all, my reflux baby is really comfortable and happy sitting in the LEAF seat" says mother of a 6 week old baby diagnosed with reflux.