Heritage Logo Tee | Dusty Pink
Luxury, ethical and quality staple piece! The Casa Amuk Heritage Logo Tee in Asphalt will be your next favourite go to in your closet.
- Made from ultra luxurious Pima Cotton*
- Tee style sleeves
- Regular Fit
- Minimal Casa Amuk branding across front
- Pima Cotton*
Pair it with
- The Junkfood Isla jeans and the Hammil & Co washed sneaker in white for an effortlessly stylish look
- Cold hand wash
- Please read care instruction inside garment. Avoid the after wash face palm and read the label!
*Pima Cotton is an extra-long staple cotton which means that the individual fibres that make up the cotton are 50% longer in length than standard cotton. This means that fibres can be spun with fewer ends exposed creating a silkier, luxurious fabric that is pull resistant and holds it shape due to its strength.
Pima is grown predominately in America, Australia and Peru – where ours is grown! Due to the rarity of growth, Pima is usually more expensive than normal cotton.
You may exchange or return any item, excluding sale items. Postage charges to return the products are the responsibility of the customer. We do not offer refunds (unless manufacturing fault), but we will give you a store credit instead (valid for one year).
If you would like to return/exchange an item please contact Frogs and Toadstools HQ via e-mail at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
You can read our Terms and Conditions here.
You can either have your order sent out to you (this takes approximately 1-3 days depending on Rural or Residential Courier) or simply select store pick up under Delivery Method when checking out and someone from Frogs HQ will contact you once your goodies are ready to be collected (within 24 hours of placing your order, except weekends).
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE (PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY TIMES MAY VARY FROM BELOW DUE TO COVID-19)
- International Courier: NZD$20.00 flat rate and should take approx. 2-6 business days. This option is tracked and insured.
- International Air: NZ$12.00 flat rate and should take approx. 3-7 business days. This option is not tracked and not insured. If you select this option, this is at your own risk.
REST OF THE WORLD:
- International Courier: NZD$45.00 flat rate and should take approx. 3-7 business days.
- Please note: large orders may incur an additional fee if weight well exceeds this price bracket, but we will contact you should this be the case.
- International Air: NZD$15.00 flat rate and should take approx. 4-10 business days.